|Software: NetEnt||Slot Type: Video Slots||Bonus Game:No|
|Paylines: 15||Jackpot: 2000||Multiplayer: Yes|
|Reels: 5||RTP: 96.7%||Free Spins:Yes|
Fruit Shop was released on November 22, 2011 by NetEnt - a Scandinavian-based Slot developer. It has a set of 3 rows, 5 separate reels and 15 set win lines. The background setting is very simple, with leaves at the outer corners of the reels, and the overall look of the reels makes it look like a local fruit stand. The highlight of the game is the player can win up to 80,000 coins. The bet level ranges from 0.01 - 1.00.
Fruit Shop Slot Features and Symbols
Wild Multiplier Symbols
The Fruit Shop Logo symbol in the Fruit Shop slot machine game is a wild multiplier symbol. This means that the Fruit Shop Logo wild symbol acts as a substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations and multiplies the payout.
The Fruit Shop Logo wild symbol "doubles" the payout of any winning combination it completes if it acts as a substitute symbol.
Only one Fruit Shop Logo wild symbol multiplier is applied per bet line win.
Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
Free Spin Bonus Round
Fruit Shop Free Spins Bet line wins with matching fruit symbols awards the Free Spin Bonus Round.During the Free Spins any winning combinations with matching symbols awards extra Free Spins.All winning combinations during the Free Spin games are "doubled".Wins with the Fruit Shop Logo wild symbol during the Free Spins pay the wild multiplier value plus the Free Spin multiplier value.All the bets and paylines played in the Free Spins are the same as the spin that activated the Free Spin Bonus Round.
When the Free Spin Bonus Round game is complete, the player is returned to the regular Fruit Shop slot machine game and his Free Spin game wins are added to his win total.
Fruit Shop Slot Bet Limit
The number of win lines of the Fruit Shop video slot is not adjustable; the player will always play with 15 win lines. The bet level and coin value however, are adjustable. There are a total of 7 different coin values to choose from, these are: 1 cent, 2 cents, 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, and 1 euro.
There are a total of 10 bet levels to choose from. A bet level is the number of coins the player bet per win line per spin. So, when you play 15 win lines at level 1, the player will bet 15 coins per spin. To give an example:
- Minimum bet at 15 win lines (bet level 1 + coin value 1 cent) = 0.15 euros.
- Maximum bet at 15 win lines (bet level 10 + coin value 1 euro) = 150 euros.
Fruit Shop Slot Theme
Fruit Shop is based on the classic theme of Fruit Salad. The characters used are colorful blue 10-through-Ace card symbols in bubble font and Fruit Icons like lemons, cherries, plums, melons and oranges.
Fruit Shop Slot Pay Table
Wild Symbols substitutes for all symbols. Bet line wins with Wild Symbol pay x2.
Free Spin Breakdown
- Cherry – 2 pays 1 free spin, 3 pays 1 free spin, 4 pays 2 free spins, 5 pays 5 free spins
- Plum – 3 pays 1 free spin, 4 pays 2 free spins, 5 pays 5 free spins
- Lemon – 3 pays 1 free spin, 4 pays 2 free spins, 5 pays 5 free spins
- Melon - 3 pays 1 free spin, 4 pays 2 free spins, 5 pays 5 free spins
- Ace – 3 pays 1 free spin, 4 pays 2 free spins, 5 pays 5 free spins
- King – 3 pays 1 free spin, 4 pays 2 free spins, 5 pays 5 free spins
- Queen – 3 pays 1 free spin, 4 pays 2 free spins, 5 pays 5 free spins
- Jack – 3 pays 1 free spin, 4 pays 2 free spins, 5 pays 5 free spins
- 10 - 3 pays 1 free spin, 4 pays 2 free spins, 5 pays 5 free spins
Regular Payout Breakdown
- Cherry – 2 pays 5 coins, 3 pays 25 coins, 4 pays 300 coins, 5 pays 2,000 coins
- Plum – 3 pays 25 coins, 4 pays 150 coins, 5 pays 1,000 coins
- Lemon – 3 pays 20 coins, 4 pays 125 coins, 5 pays 750 coins
- Melon - 3 pays 15 coins, 5 75 coins, 5 pays 200 coins
- Ace – 3 pays 15 coins, 50 coins, 5 pays 150 coins
- King – 3 pays 10 coins, 4 pays 25 coins, 5 pays 100 coins
- Queen – 3 pays 5 coins, 4 pays 20 coins, 5 pays 75 coins
- Jack – 3 pays 5 coins, 4 pays 15 coins, 5 pays 60 coins
- 10 - 3 pays 5 coins, 4 pays 10 coins, 5 pays 50 coins
Only the highest win on a win line counts in the Fruit Shop video slot. Wins on multiple win lines at the same time will be added together. A winning symbol combination only counts when it starts on the leftmost reel and continues on to the right.
Malfunction voids all pays.