Online Casinos that Accept EasyEFT SA
EasyEFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), a South African company, is a new online payment method that has its headquarters based in Mauritius and most of its operations based in South Africa. The method is secure and has been one of the payment modes incorporated in many of South Africa’s Casinos. It ensures real-time processing of the payments which is an aspect every player wants in a casino. The payments are also processed through internet banking which is popular among many online casino players making it an easy process for all.
EasyEFT has its design different from the other e-wallet modes like Neteller, Skrill and PayPal with its design based more on a payment portal where a player links his/her casino login details to that of his/her South African bank account. EasyEFT is compatible with many SA banks which include ABSA, Standard Bank, Nedbank, Capitec, Investec and FNB. With the aforementioned banks being popular in the country, many players who opt for this method, find it easy to process the funds.
The platform has also been optimized for mobile devices meaning more players can access the services at the comfort of their rooms or at their own convenience. The SA players have had the method tailored to meet their needs and allow transactions via Rand (ZAR), which is the main currency in the SA. This makes it easier and convenient with no losses expected in the conversion process.
How EasyEFT works?
The process is quite easy for the players and unlike some of the e-wallet modes, EasyEFT will not require a player to pay the funds prior. Additionally, a player will be charged directly from the bank account connected to EasyEFT. The banks in question have been more of African tailored and especially SA and with the method launching in the industry recently, there is an expectation that other countries in Europe and North America will be incorporated as soon as it gains traction.
Many of the casinos that have incorporated EasyEFT in SA, do not charge on the deposit and withdrawal processes. The platform itself does not charge for the processes carried out. However, some charges may place little charges from their end and a player is advised to keep an eye of each bank’s charges.
Top Casinos That Accept EasyEFT in South Africa
- Springbok Casino – Get up to R11, 500 (3 deposits): 1st Deposit – 100% up to R1500 – Code; SPRINGBOK100
- Yebo Casino – Get up to R12,000 (3 deposits): 1st Deposit – 150% up to R2250 – Code; WELCOME150
- Silversands Casino – Get up to R8,888 (3 deposits): 1st Deposit – 100% up to R1888 – Code; K3XTG
- Slots Hall – Get up to R20,000 + R200 Free (Code – SLOTS200): 350% up to R20,000 + 50 Free Spins
- Africasino – Get up to R10,000 + 100 Free Spins (3 deposits): 300% up to R6,000 + 20 Free Spins
Advantages of Using EasyEFT
- There is security and protection of every transmitted personal and banking information passed through as a player links the bank account with the account login details
- There is no credit card required as opposed to most of the e-wallet methods
- The process of depositing and withdrawing is simple, convenient and fast
- The method has been widely accepted in many popular banks in Africa
- It allows transactions of Rand which is the most common currency used in South Africa
Disadvantages of using EasyEFT
- The payment method is still new with very little known about it
- The fees charged vary from bank to bank
How to Deposit Using EasyEFT?
Making a successful deposit to any casino using EasyEFT method is pretty simple and here are the steps that will guide you;
- Visit the ‘Payment’, ‘Cashier’, ‘My Account’ or ‘Deposit’ page on your account
- Select the ‘e-wallet’ mode of funding
- Pick ‘EasyEFT’ as your preferred choice
- Put up the amount of cash you want to deposit
- Select which bank will the funds be drawn from
- Confirm your payment.
It is important for a player to understand the minimum deposit required for a specific online casino so that he/she may fund rightly.
How to Withdraw Using EasyEFT?
Here are the steps that will guide a player to withdraw on the casinos.
- Visit the ‘Payment’, ‘Cashier’, ‘My Account’, ‘Cash Out’ or ‘Withdraw’ page on your account
- Pick ‘EasyEFT’ as your preferred choice
- Put up the amount of cash you want to withdraw
- Select which bank will the funds be deposited to
- Confirm your withdrawal
The process might take up to a week before your money is accredited to your account and this will be dependent on your casino.
For every online medium that involves interaction from users, there needs to be a section that addresses questions that may come up and issues that may come up from the customers. Here are some of the FAQs;